I’m a big believer in a holistic approach to training. I believe you have to consider the whole picture before you can work on the specifics.
I’m a friendly and focused trainer, so training sessions with me are fun, challenging and with an eye on the details. I’m always trying to increase my knowledge, learning new techniques and following the latest research to best apply it to my clients.
I specialise in working with injury rehab, sports-specific clients, in particular tennis, golf, swimming, cycling, running and triathlons.
If you are interested in Personal Training sessions with me please email me.
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Reps Level 3
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Exercise Management of Low Back Pain (QCF)
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- GP Exercise Referral