Hi, I'm Michael, i’ve been qualified as a PT since 2013, working through lots of facilities as a fitness instructor and class teacher, before going fully self employed at the end of 2016 as a PT at Pure Gym in Lincoln.
I enjoy not just helping my clients achieve amazing physical results, but also educating them to the point where they’ll never need to spend money again on diet fads, weight loss systems, or the latest fitness craze.
I specialise in weight loss, but I also love helping beginners and intermediates get fitter, stronger, gain confidence, and never feel intimidated by the Gym floor again.
In late 2021 I moved back to Pure Gym Lincoln after working with my clients in a performance based Gym throughout the Covid pandemic. I’m super happy to be back and keen to get to know more members, so don’t be afraid to ask for advice or say hi, even if I’ve got my serious face on.
If Personal Coaching is something that interests you, feel free to book in for a no pressure chat, where we can discuss your goals in more detail and see what the best direction is for you moving forward.
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Phil Learney ACA (Advanced Coaching Academy)- Applied Nutrition, 2021 (in progress)
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)- PES, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Level 4, 2021
- NASM- CES, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Level 4, 2020
- NASM- FNS, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Level 4, 2019
- NASM- WLS, Weight Loss Specialist, Level 4, 2018
- Premier Training- Certificate in Sports Conditioning, Leeds 2016
- Focus Training- Cycle Instructor, Manchester 2016
- Premier Training- Kettlebell Instructor, Leeds 2013
- Premier Global, Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training, Leeds 2013
- 2 year Level 3 Diploma in Sport Performance & Excellence, 2012