You can call me Arg!
I believe that our physical health plays a fundamental role in supporting the essence of our lives and those factors define our health and body condition. It is my passion to provide these principles to people, who I work with.
I graduated in 2006 with a degree in Sport Science. I studied for three initial years and did an additional one year long Masters degree specialised in Gymnastics. I have been working in the fitness industry ever since I graduated and helping many people and professionals with their various goals. Check my website for more information and testimonials: https://argfitness.co.uk/testimonials Also I have been studying Physiotherapy, which allowed me to help many clients with shoulder, back pain or knee injuries and also postural problems.
I focus on helping people, who want to achieve this wellbeing in a short space of time by deeply analysing their present condition and discovering where their hidden potential unfolds. It is important that my clients and I are on the same page regarding their fitness goals, in order to choose the best exercises and nutritional basis so that my clients can achieve their desired goals.
If you would like to know more about me then check out my webpage www.argfitness.co.uk or contact me for your training and coaching needs @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- REPs Level 3 Personal Training
- First Aid At Work
- Men's Diploma in Body Building and Fitness
- Men's Diploma in Sports and Conditioning
- Teacher in "Physical Activity and Gymnastics"
- Diploma in "Academy of Physical Education and Sports"
- Specialised in "Physio, Kinesiology, Massage Therapy"
- 1st place 2018 Male physique master