Whoever you are, whatever your reason, PureGym is here to help you achieve your goals (big or small). That's why we've opened a gym in Whitechapel. If you’ve not been inside a PureGym before, read on to get a taster of what’s on offer inside your local gym: a huge range of state-of-the-art kit, free group exercise classes such as cycling and circuits, and a range of great-value contract-free memberships.
You'll find us on Whitechapel Road next to the ibis budget London Whitechapel Hotel, Blackstone shop and the East London Mosque. We're a five-minute walk from Whitechapel tube station (District and Hammersmith & City lines).
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Giampaolo Manca Gym Manager
- Kristian Boaitey Assistant Gym Manager
- Drew Bannerman Fitness Coach
- Masaki Nakasone Fitness Coach
- Vasilis Salillari Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Track progress with body composition scans
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Equipped for success
We've filled the gym floor with over 220 pieces of high-quality kit ranging from cardio and fixed resistance machines to functional training and free weights kit. Whatever your reason for joining, you've got everything you need to succeed.
Try a class for free
Our free fitness classes are included in your membership. They're the perfect way to experience the joy and benefits of working out with others. The choice of 50+ classes includes pump, kettlebells and bootcamp.
Meet the PureGym Insiders
We've selected a team of health and fitness ambassadors to inspire and empower you to live a healthier and happier lifestyle. Called the PureGym Insiders, follow them on Instagram for workout routines, fitness motivation and healthy meal ideas.
How to join
Sign up and become a member today and you'll enjoy instant access to PureGym London Whitechapel. To start working out with us, simply visit the joining page of our website and register to join. We can't wait to meet you!
How to find us
Located on Whitechapel Road, you'll find the gym nestled between the ibis budget London Whitechapel Hotel, Blackstone shop and the East London Mosque.
By bus, the following services stop outside the gym and the East London Mosque: 25, 205, 254.
By tube, we're a five-minute walk from Whitechapel (District and Hammersmith & City lines) and a 15-minute walk from Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith & City lines).
The nearest overground train station is Whitechapel, which is a five-minute walk from PureGym.