Get your body moving at PureGym Leicester Walnut Street where everyone and everybody is welcome. If you’re thinking about losing a couple of kilos for a special occasion or just working up a sweat to increase your fitness levels and boost your mood, then step this way because we have everything you need to achieve your goals at our great-value gym. We also have free parking*.
View our 2 gyms in Leicester: Gyms in Leicester
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Celine Barrow Gym Manager
- Sam King Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Track progress with body composition scans
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
We stand out from the rest of the crowd because we offer no-contract membership, low-cost deals and 24-hour access so you can hit the treadmill, cross trainer or weights at any time of the day or night. However, just because we’re a cheap gym don’t think we’ve sacrificed the thrills and frills. With more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment across our 230+ clubs we have the gear to suit novices, aficionados and pros alike. We also have a functional area to compliment our array of free weights, so you can train any which way you choose.
Furthermore, we have 50 free classes from which to choose. Whether you want it fast and furious or slow burning we have enough group sessions to suit your pace. If you’re thinking about taking up membership try out one of our daily passes to get a flavour of what PureGym has to offer - you won’t regret it, pure and simple.
Not only is Leicester Walnut Street spacious, clean and air-conditioned for your comfort, we have friendly, qualified staff to take you through the equipment and to assess your fitness levels so that we find the right bit of kit for you and your fitness targets. Whether dance, weights, steppers, rowers or multi-stations are your bag, join online today because we have the kit to make you fit - 24 hours a day and no contract!
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop LE2 7GR into your SatNav and park in our on-site free parking. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Bus numbers 140 and 148 will drop you 30 yards from the club.
The City Centre train station is under a mile away.