And get these Plus benefits
Great News! Your gym will be having an upgrade over the next few weeks
Your gym makeover will start on the 16th May
The gym will remain open so you can still come in and work out at any time. Plus, starting from 16th May, if you are a member you will have FREE temporary access to PureGym Liverpool Central, Liverpool Brunswick, Widnes, Runcorn, Warrington North and Warrington Central until the work at your gym is completed.
The upgrade includes:
- Larger free weights area- with a 6 bay rig, glute trainer, Olympic decline bench press! We will be replacing your dumbbells and barbells
- New larger stretch area- with new dumbbells and new mats.
- New functional area- that will include Ski Ergs, Bikes Ergs, Hip thruster bench and so many more accessories to maximise your workouts such as hex dumbbells, wall balls, slam balls, sandbags and so much more!
- Brand new look and feel studio
- New cycle studio- with brand new bikes!
Overcome your fitness hurdles at our great-value gym in Aintree which races ahead of the rest of the field. Whether you’re a yearling looking to ditch a couple of pounds, a seasoned steeplechaser or a Grand National winner we have everything you need to get past the winning post. There are so many benefits to becoming a member such as 24-hour access and no contract either so you are free to come and go whenever you like. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
We have 5 gyms in Merseyside. View all our Liverpool & Merseyside gyms.
Inside the gym
- Alex Roberts Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
State of the art equipment
Don’t think that because we’re a cheap gym you will be short-changed. All of our 230+ gyms throughout the UK have more than 220 top-of-the-range pieces of equipment for you to workup a sweat and burn off the calories. If cardio classics like cross trainers, treadmills, rowers, steppers and cycles float your boat then get on board because we have enough to keep you and your body satisfied. We also have free weights, suspension trainers, resistance apparatus and gear which targets specific areas of the body - perfect for rehabilitation from injury.
If working in groups gets you moving in the right direction then take advantage of more than 50 free classes every week. We have general fitness classes or sessions to improve your legs, bums and tums!
Free instructor induction
Jump into the saddle at PureGym Aintree by joining online and benefit from a free induction in which an instructor will explain how all the equipment works and find the right form of exercise and gear to suit you. If you’d prefer to get a flavour of what we’re all about, book one of our day passes and see for yourself.
How to find us
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.