Feta Cheese Omelette Recipe
Dish up this eggcellent meal to enjoy as lunch. It's super quick to make and packed with protein and flavour.
You can change the toppings to suit your preference and serve this with a side salad for added veggies.
Feta Cheese Omelette Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 20g light feta cheese
- 30g spinach
- 5 sprays fry light
Feta Cheese Omelette Method
- Heat your grill to a medium setting.
- Start by prepping your ingredients to make it quick and easy.
- Slice cherry tomatoes, crumble your feta and chop up your spring onion.
- Whisk your eggs and egg whites into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your fry light into a circle pan and place over a medium heat.
- Add in your eggs and gently stir until they start to scramble.
- Add in tomatoes, spinach and feta then leave to cook until the bottom starts to be cooked through.
- Place under the grill for 3-4 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Top with fresh spring onions and serve.
For more easy and healthy meal ideas, check out our Nutrition section